Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I hate insurance. I hate fees of any kind. I hate it when the bottom of my pants gets wet when it rains. I hate the Taliban. I hate people that don't call. I hate watching people hurt. I hate that I rarely finish a carton of milk before it spoils. I hate that I don't know more about finances. I hate dissapointment. I hate that my dishes are so out of hand right now, I haven't had clean forks for a week.

I'm thankful for Waffle Cone Wednesday. I'm thankful for best friends. I'm thankful for co-workers I can laugh with. I'm thankful for a boss who didn't communicate with me for a month, but told me today he's proud of me. I'm thankful for my family. I'm thankful for finding a job I like that I'm good at. I'm thankful for my killer triceps that I've been working diligently on. I'm thankful for impulse buys on Amazon over my lunch break. I'm thankful for random songs on my ipod that pop up at just the right time. I'm thankful for wind on the trail while I'm running. I'm thankful for new days. Particularly tomorrow being a new day.

good night friends :)

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem with milk! And the random ipod songs cheer me up immensely.

    ReplyDelete